Why you needA Water Softener
- Water type greatly affects your cloth diaper wash routine. Have you ever wondered if you have hard or soft water? According to the Water Quality Association, water hardness is interpreted as:
- Soft 0 – 1 grains per gallon (gpg)
- Slightly Hard 1.1 – 3.5 gpg
- Moderately Hard 3.6 – 7 gpg
- Hard 7.1 – 10.5 gpg
- Very Hard Over 10.5 gpg
- Canadian Water Quality Association published a list to help Canadians identify their water type. It is a great resource, however, not all cities are listed. Please contact your municipality if you can’t find your city on the list.
Benefits ofSoft Water
Appliances Last Longer
- Appliances that have hard water flowing through them will experience mineral buildup over time. These deposits reduce performance and can cause appliance malfunction, resulting in costly repairs.
- You and your family deserve the comfort an Elements water softener can bring. Hair feels soft and luxurious, and skin is baby smooth. Clothes are brighter, softer and last much longer without the damaging effects of hard water.
- You can save up to 80% on soaps and detergents in the kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom. Our systems feature the latest in design and materials technology which results in incredible efficiency and performance with many years of reliable service.